Director - Product Technology Engineering - FinTech (10-15 yrs)
- The role will focus on providing a competitive advantage to the firm by delivering innovative technology solutions to satisfy clients and deliver outstanding client service. We expect this role to build on and establish new centres of excellence in areas such as Insure/ finance technology, Project management and service excellence generally, utilising technology to drive both rapid growth and efficiency across the business.
- The IT team is divided into two key areas of specialisms the Delivery and Operations (D&O) of the core internal IT platform and Client, Innovation and Technology
- The role will focus on bringing together the following key work streams within the CILT team:
- Emerging Technology - Taking ownership of the technology innovations and leading on the investigation of new client facing solutions for future proof planning by enabling the firm to expand into new areas and to achieve profitable growth. Building a suite of world class global low code technology solutions, including a project management tool, that can be rolled out across the whole firm to deliver consistent excellent client service globally.
- Client Service Excellence - Using technology to support our client service excellence strategy and demonstrating core understanding of the requirements by building strong foundations with client partners and through them, our clients and the lawyer population more widely;
- Innovation - Ownership of the longer term client and technology platform plan/roadmap. Successfully implementing, at a platform level, the key new technology initiatives for clients and across the firm such that they become commonly available and standard internal end user systems.
Key Responsibilities :
- Implement the new-tech strategy, monitor the success and advise how the lawyers and end users can adopt new working practices with either clients matters or operational activities.
- Overall leadership of client solutions, technology analysis, our client data strategy and responsibility for awareness of key client facing systems.
- Working in conjunction with the senior management team, you will influence their access and usage of emerging related technologies so that they can understand in practical terms how technology innovation can augment their practice areas and client service offerings.
- Work with client partners, product group heads, technologists/managers and other key stakeholders to ensure our end users and developer populations across all of our offices are fully aware of the offering.
- Innovation - You will facilitate legal and related practice group ideas to be generated by the firm's managers, encouraging teams of managers and lawyers to come up with the best - real world- ideas
- Consistency - Define requirements for pitch inclusion, client delivery and solutions aimed at enhancing our lawyers relationship with their clients.
- To configure and manipulate client information quickly on major changes supported by the product team.
- Enabling the team to support the day to day client facing solutions, with combined support from product for end users.
- Global relationships - Work collaboratively with the D&O Lead on the relationship with the US; leading on all client global solutions with the US and non-integrated businesses.
- People Leadership - Lead on all people management activities to ensure the team is motivated and driven with focused growth plans.
- Overall leadership and support of the firm's investment plans.
Key competencies :
- A leader who is focused on both people management and delivery and role models exemplary leadership behaviours in line with the firm's purpose and values.
- Technologically competent and innovative in nature.
- Ability to drive change in a partnership, providing constructive challenge combined with a level of resilience.
- Strong financial awareness and commercial acumen to support budgeting and project spend.
- Confident and credible in dealing with internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- A good understanding of how to add value in this area of specialism and the ability to demonstrate this through effective leadership.
- Solution oriented with a lively, energetic and positive outlook. Pragmatic, robust and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities.
- Evidence of driving significant change in a partnership through well-developed diplomacy, listening and influencing skills. Evidence of ability to build strong internal relationships at the highest level in order to implement strategic change.
- Experience within the legal sector is preferred.
- Candidates with a LCAP background who have broadened their skill set into technology, project management and innovation are of particular interest.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.