Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:624 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Director - Product Specialist/Product Success - SaaS Product (10-16 yrs)
- 10 - 15 years of work experience - tenure in a SaaS company would be ideal
- Experience in enterprise software services, data and analytics practice, digital or social account management at a consumer brand or agency would be an advantage.
- MBA from a premier institution would be an advantage
- Experience in leading large and multi-locational teams
- Experience in managing and growing complex customer / stakeholder relationships.
- Experience in growing business in North American and EU markets
- Identify, comprehend and clearly articulate clients' requirements to generate an end-toend Advertising / Marketing / Research / Care / Engagement solution.
- Analyze and elevate client's consumption of contract, adoption of the product and generation of up-sell or cross-sell opportunities
- Build social media research, engagement and Care strategy to help build an end to end CXM solution for world's leading brands, in sync with their business needs
- Collaborate with our technology partners to build expertise on the social media management software
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency for clients and provide subject matter expertise on best fit across message, media & channel
- Work with clients to improve the paid service itself and its alignment with client's core business
- Capture development areas for product improvement and close loop with Product Managers and Engineering for necessary actions
- Build Industry / Vertical level expertise within the Platform Success team to ensure quick and scalable value realization for Sprinklr's clients within different Verticals.
- Establish scalable processes and governance within the Platform Success team to ensure that consumption, adoption, retention and revenue expansion of existing customers continues to grow
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.