Recruiter at People Impact
Views:6590 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Director - Product - Payments/FinTech (15-20 yrs)
Director/Product Manager's responsibility will be to understand the key stakeholders- (Customers, Partners, Leadership, Internal Stakeholders) problems, requirements and wishlists and come up with the scalable product solutions leading to high customer NPS and minimum operational overheads.
S/he will have to switch between short-term and long-term goals and define and prioritize the product roadmap. S/he will have to collaborate with Tech, Design, CS, Business and Analytics teams to implement product solutions. S/he will be fully responsible for delivering key metrics targets for the assigned POD.
This position offers :
- Opportunity of being the thought leader in a nascent but rapidly growing payments space
- Opportunity to create huge impact by creating highly visible solutions affecting millions of customers and business partners
- Opportunity to work on massively large and highly scalable infrastructure
Desired Qualifications and Skills set :
- The ideal candidate should have more than 6 years of product management experience with relevant educational qualifications (Engineering and/or Management and/or Consumer Psychology) from a reputed institute.
The candidate must have :
- A natural ability to empathise with customers and understand their real pain points
- The ability to create multiple hypotheses and validate these using data/customer interactions and other tools
- The ability to think holistically covering all the aspects including edges and future possibilities
- Ability to understand tech deeply (architecture, scale pitfalls, etc) and to define functional design by taking platform/capability view
- Excellent communication skills to proactively communicate with stakeholders to keep them up to speed on planning, roadmap, execution status, launch, its impact, learnings, etc
- A sharp focus on automating repeatable tasks and reducing operational overheads
- Ability to manage multiple projects from concept to implementation.
- Natural inclination to attention to details
- Deep understanding of data and ability to use it in decision making
- Deep understanding of business domain and key success factors
- Ability to hire and build a capable team
- Practical understanding of gamification and related techniques to drive customer behaviour