Team Manager at Xpert Conexions
Views:298 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Product Marketing - IT Product Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (10-15 yrs)
EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITH IT PRODUCT COMPANY AND B.Tech + MBA from Top B School IS MANDATORY
- Designing marketing plans and programs for product and promotional activities. The job is to ensure that their content is relevant enough to create interest for target customers. Closely work with product, business, and marketing team to understand the product, client needs, industry trends and able to create intelligent content.
- Run product launches internally and externally. Ensure the new product feature release is communicated well internally and externally
- Implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Work closely with sales team to train them on messaging, positioning and value propositions.
- Maintains relations with external stakeholders by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at tradeshows and various user group meetings.
- Closely work with Partners on joint marketing efforts and maintain the existing relationships
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new marketing ideas and strategies
- Building a massive following for companies brand on social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook.
- Incorporate marketing efforts into various departments in the organization
- Be on top of all competitions, market trends and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Create a strong product positioning within targeted sector.
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth
- Write clear, high quality professional content to help promote our products to all energy and water clients and create awareness within all associations levering channel marketing
- Collaborate and work with creative team, and designers
- Execution of marketing campaigns, track results and generate new leads
- Develop and review website content, blogs, abstracts, award submissions, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, media interviews, publications, white papers, etc.)
- Proofread articles before final submissions
- Plan, organize and execute industry events, conference, conduct workshops, roundtable conference, user group conference etc.
- Provide post event reports and analysis