Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:916 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Director - Product Marketing - Internet/Online (8-15 yrs)
Director Product Marketing
- Work across several aspects of marketing - from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication and combine them into user journeys to impact respective product funnels
- Perform A/B tests, validate data models, and gather user feedback to optimize and understand users' gaming experience and improve product engagement. The role is the connecting line between user acquisition and retention.
- Create performance benchmarks across user cohorts to improve conversions using cross channel communication journeys panning In-App, Push, Direct Messaging, Email & SMS.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including Marketing, Design, Product, Analytics, Creative, and Leadership to drive product roadmaps, strategy, and execution.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to drive product and marketing strategies.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of users.
- Identify scaling opportunities for product features through enhancement and user adoption by deep-diving into data.
- Drive the product roadmap by analyzing user funnels and cohorts.
- Develop and follow through the execution of the marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus with effective project management expertise.
- MBA or B.Tech with relevant experience.
- At least 8 years' experience in user engagement, retention, marketing automation, and CRM
- Experience in market research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development, and campaign execution.
- Experienced in planning and rolling out new product features using marketing campaigns.
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- Ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.