Partner - Technology Group at Spencer N Hills HR Search Firm
Views:122 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Director - Product Marketing - B2B SaaS/IT Product (13-17 yrs)
Director Product Marketing - B2B SAAS IT product org
- Product Positioning: Develop a compelling multi-level product positioning for single product or product bundles
- Product Roadmap: Serve as a key partner to the product management and engineering teams, helping them craft, define and modify our roadmap based on both customer and market activity
- Define and evangelize the Product Marketing Vision: Define the vision for the PMM function for a product or set of products and rally all stakeholders towards this vision.
- Drive product & feature adoption: Partner with PMs to increase conversion through trial, feature discovery, adoption and product revenue
- Market Trends and Competition: Develop deep knowledge of market trends and the competitive landscape to shape marketing strategy and actionable insights
- Tailor offers based on segmentation, including SMB, Mid-market, and Enterprise customer segments
- Drive product launches: Oversee the development and execution of launch plans for product enhancements or new products
- Develop content and enable the GTM: Communicate products' value proposition with the go-to-market teams and enable sales teams with compelling content, tools, and training, and deliver a range of marketing assets including: website copy, sales tools, event materials etc.
- Partner with various marketing and GTM teams: Including demand generation, brand, communications, Partnerships, Analyst Relations, to ensure unified marketing execution
- Product marketing experience in B2C and B2B tech, preferably in SaaS
- Successful expert who has created and executed product marketing strategies managed budgets and led hands-on execution
- Have developed the positioning, messaging, and content for products that serve multiple use cases and personas