Head Hunter at Wenger & Watson Inc.
Views:112 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Director - Product Management - IT/Online (13-17 yrs)
- Product Vision & Thinking: Should have validated experience of setting Direction & Vision atleast for large-scale products. You should have at least had built or have independent Ownership / Thought process ' building highly scalable consumer-focused products
- Growth & Retention: Identify the key drivers of growth across the product lines and focus on key driving metrics like conversion, expansion and retention on continuous basis without losing focus on the long term vision
- Product Roadmap: Roadmap should be refreshed and updated at the end of each of the planning events and those key deliverables should be communicated to customers and other stakeholders.
- Data-Driven Approach: This role demands one to be highly analytical and be comfortable using large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases and provide strategic recommendations.
- Execution Focused : While this role is highly strategic in nature ,leaders should not lose the Execution Focused mindset and be obsessed with Users and continuously ask What , How & Why to identify gaps in the critical systems and create products keeping deadlines in mind.
People Management, Leadership & Building Culture:
- Thought Leadership : Should have proven experience of providing Through Leadership to set the overall Product direction for the organisation hold command on the overall the key product initiatives
- Hiring, Managing & Developing: You should have experience of hiring, managing & developing at least 2 to 5 Executive Product Leaders along with managing a hierarchy of indirect reportees.
- Communication: Should be able to share more with less words. Should drive the future roadmap of the product . Should be able to clearly articulate, communicate with different critical stakeholders across the organisation and be able to translate the business requirement to the engineering team and drive right accountability framework
- People & Culture : Setting lean org culture by inculcating Industry Best Practices & having proven experience in Succession Planning , Building high performing teams , Creating Great Work Ethic as a part of daily routine .
Your Daily Job Includes (Owning the Products):
- Influence and manage multiple Stakeholders which includes Technical Teams, Business teams , so that the solution effectively addresses "Users" needs while efficiently managing technical integrity.
Build , Motivate , Guide , Brainstorm (with) Product Leaders on continuous basis to Innovate and bring in "Original Thinking" in building Next generation , new age non banking products
- Participate in timely release planning, release management & solution validation
Our Persona & DNA:
Passion towards solving new age neo-banking problems
High Ownership, Over Communication, Strong Bias for action(be restless until the loop is closed)
Never accept failure , Making the "Product Win" against all odds
Good Understanding of P&L Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.