Director - Product Management - IT (16-25 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Director - product management
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Be responsible for the road map and align various stakeholders including your team, design, and marketing to arrive at and execute on the product road map
- Be the leader and evangelist in crafting exceptional customer experiences
Client Details :
Our client is an industry leader in customer intelligence. They have solutions to empower their enterprises to understand their customers as people - what they want, need, and believe, and to leverage insights to help business deliver the most delightful customer experiences. Building a robust fault tolerant and highly available system at very high scale while providing ease and convenience to disparate solutions and enterprise customer team is key to their success
The Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Converting science into art, by demonstrating technical expertise and industry knowledge to build compelling and empathetic creation experiences and work flows.
- Being the leader and evangelist in crafting exceptional customer experiences
- Working with design, product marketing, and engineering teams across the organisation to bring the vision to fruition in ways that are long-lasting, cloud scalable, and reflect a deep sensitivity to customer needs.
- Managing metrics to analyse the impact of the activities and refine as needed to create an environment of continuous learning and iteration across the organisation.
- Leading and building a team of high-impact Product Managers to drive excellence in experience and execution across the platform portfolio.
- Advocating for product vision and strategy with senior management.
- Expertly defining problems for your team to solve.
A successful applicant would have the below desirable attributes:
- 18+ years of experience with a BE/Btech/MBA degree from premium institutes and experience of working in a product-based organisations
- Bring a consistent track record to deliver compelling user experiences for Desktop, iPad and cloud-based web applications
- Possess an innate sense for design and workable collaboration models, an ability to work effectively in a cross-organisation, geographically distributed environment, and exercise leadership to make a deep impact through influence.
- Validated product management leadership experience, including leading highly versatile and diverse teams of product managers.
- Proven track record of product management and a commitment to customer experience and product quality.
- Ability to establish deep partnership with engineering and design counterparts.
- Demonstrated excellence in the areas of customer insight, critical thinking, and product innovation.
- An inherently collaborative and leading personality that efficiently implements a complex product road map
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to be part of a world leader in the customer intelligence space
- Leadership role with high accountability and ownership
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Priyanka Menon on +91 124 452 5493.
Contact - Priyanka Menon - +91 124 452 5493
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.