HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:215 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Director - Product Management - Gaming Industry (10-13 yrs)
Position: Director Product
Experience: 10 - 13 Years
Budget: - 45 LPA - 65 LPA (ESOP Option)
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
About company: It is a global leader in mobile entertainment. Headquartered in Bangalore, India and with presence in many countries across the world, We offers a wide array of products such as Videos, Tones, Games & Contests. Based on current deployments, It has over 100 million active subscribers and an addressable base of more than 1.68 billion mobile users across several geographies.
Roles & Responsibilities :
About Product Management:
- Product Management is about creating ideas to entertain users through mobile, find technology that give shape to idea and delight customers.
- It is always about impact and ownership allowing product manager to unleash their true potential giving freedom to experiment and innovate.
- Product management always loves to deep dive into the enormous data generated today to understand the customer behavior and refine the ideas to give more values through their creations
- Product management is all about answering the questions to build consensus amongst all stakeholders like engineering, marketing, sales, operations and data science.
- Product management is at the center point of transformation story of which is due to embark upon an aggressive journey to keep entertaining billions people over mobile and enrich human interactions.
Job Description :
- Drive product strategies and long-term vision to build best in class gaming products
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product vision, feature specs, analyzing key performance metrics and driving business results
- Assist in developing product strategy, product roadmap by analyzing and prioritizing projects/features, determining the product design and development effort and negotiating launch timelines with development teams.
- Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
- Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making throughout the organization
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Be a Visionary who can think out of the box and introduce new trends in the market.
- Ability to craft a product vision (short to long term) and convert that into a concrete strategy
- Track &measure the success KPIs & develop programs to improve the product metrics
- Keep abreast of latest developments within the industry, market intelligence & competition tracking
- Partnership & alliances to build product relevance & distribution
- Passionate about building great products& solving customer and business problems
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills
- Usability and customer-focused design experience