HR Recruiter at KARYARTH
Views:662 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Director - Product Management - Education (8-14 yrs)
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, product strategy and roadmap
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- Understand market, user behavior and ideate new products
- Outline product requirements, business objectives, product planning, and timelines.
- Work closely with product design, business, product development and product marketing teams to develop and successfully launch new products
- Own entire product development cycle and communicate and collaborate between teams
- 6+ years of experience in crafting and shipping, high quality and scalable consumer internet products
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness
- Strong technical understanding right from overall architecture, to intricate details
- Strong first principles or the ability to think from the ground up.
- Customer-first approach - You think customer first and are unwilling to make compromises on customer experience and usability
- Data-driven - You are obsessed with data and know how to make data talk
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Everywhere you go, you can't help but mobilize people, build things, solve problems, roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond, raise the bar. You are self-starter, an insatiable doer and driver.
- Strong execution and organization - Your team will be working with engineers and product leads at the bleeding edge of the development cycle. To be successful in this role, you should be comfortable executing with little oversight and be able to adapt to problems quickly
- Strategic mindset - you're comfortable thinking a few steps ahead of where the team is at now
- Obsession - with what you are building, and with an eye for detail
- High Ownership - taking complete responsibility for the growth via the respective channels
- Ability to Hustle - can multitask, work in a fast-paced start-up environment, and get-things-done
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.