Team Leader - Talent acquisition at ClientPro Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:507 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Director - Product Management - Digital Manufacturing Firm (12-19 yrs)
- You come with 12+ years' experience in owning and leading product management in B2B SaaS space for Manufacturing sector
- You will have deep domain experience and expertise across IIoT, Manufacturing and Sustainability
- You will own, identify, prioritize, develop, and validate Company's existing and new solutions in IIoT, MES, and Analytics for the manufacturing sector.
- Be an evangelist who can create and deliver the product vision across pitch decks, website copy, white papers, demos, blogs, and social media.
- You will undertake customer, market, and competitive research to enhance our products.
- You will work closely with the technology, sales, and marketing teams to manage the entire product development life cycle.
- Define product requirements and manage and monitor development of product features.
- Identify, prioritise, and drive product development with the engineering team.
- Work closely with customers, partners, and prospects to generate new ideas, and validate new features and products.
- Develop positioning and messaging to differentiate our products in the market.
- Foster innovation, insights, and engagement across the organisation to identify future product opportunities to create growth and value.
- Develop and deliver product demos, training for sales support.
- Support sales and senior leadership to track and support all aspects of growth, including pipeline, sales targets, new customer acquisition, and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain a product management organisation of 5-7 product managers and designers.
- Ability to clearly and concisely present product value and benefit, proposals, and status to peers and management.
- Ability to clearly define requirements and prioritise requests based on qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Commercially astute.
- Management and Leadership experience.
- Can operate in ambiguity.
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Deep understanding of the changing digital manufacturing landscape of Industry 4.0/IIoT and the resulting opportunities.
- Experience of developing Product Requirements Documents.
- Deep understanding of the changing landscape of Asset Efficiency, Asset Maintenance and Asset Service for the manufacturing sector.
- Ability to fluidly navigate between business and technical concepts.
- Awareness of competitors, their products and market positioning.
- Familiar with concepts and technologies around big data analytics, Industrial IoT, sustainability, asset health and asset service in manufacturing verticals.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence), product management tools (Aha/ Product board/ ADB), analytical tools (Hotjar, amplitude) and design tools (Figma/ UXPIN)
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
- Sales Life cycle, Marketing knowledge.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.