Senior IT Recruiter at Talent Socio
Views:7431 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Director - Product Management - BFSI (8-14 yrs)
- Strong understanding of lending business or tech based online product offerings
- Strong on data interpretation and sound understanding of analytics
- Should be able to understand in detail the working of marketing/risk/customer service/UX functions
- Should have directly worked with engineering/IT teams to get ideas implemented/monitored
- Should have worked on existing B2C products that are out in the markets and worked on enhancing business for such products
- Preferably has worked on areas of Total Quality Management or have some Quality certification (6 Sigma etc.)
- Be the Commercial Owner for all decisions taken in co-operation and coordination with functional groups and subject matter experts
- Create ONE-PAGERS/ PRDs/tickets for any idea (be it a new feature or an enhancement to an existing one) by working with all stake holders including P&L leaders.
- Work with cross-functional teams (product, software, compliance, operations) in various projects to write high quality PRDs/tickets that convey requirements in a form very clearly and unambiguously consumable by engineering.
- Act as a product evangelist building awareness, alignment and understanding across org of the product development philosophy and process and for ideas that you are tasked with developing and delivering against
- Responsible for END-TO-END OWNERSHIP of LARGE size and complex projects around developing new product functionalities or improving existing ones.
- Project Manage all projects under your belt, MANAGING TIMELINES, ESCALATING issues with RIGHT PERSON and at RIGHT TIME along with providing clear and crisp updates in various leadership forums.
- Lead, Drive, Influence CORE TEAM MEETINGS towards rational data driven decisions, effectively balancing availability of information, need for speed in business and other key factors.