Senior IT Recruiter at Talent Socio
Views:8754 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Director - Product Management - BFSI (8-14 yrs)
- Strong understanding of lending business or tech based online product offerings
- Strong on data interpretation and sound understanding of analytics
- Should be able to understand in detail the working of marketing/risk/customer service/UX functions
- Should have directly worked with engineering/IT teams to get ideas implemented/monitored
- Should have worked on existing B2C products that are out in the markets and worked on enhancing business for such products
- Preferably has worked on areas of Total Quality Management or have some Quality certification (6 Sigma etc.)
- Be the Commercial Owner for all decisions taken in co-operation and coordination with functional groups and subject matter experts
- Create ONE-PAGERS/ PRDs/tickets for any idea (be it a new feature or an enhancement to an existing one) by working with all stake holders including P&L leaders.
- Work with cross-functional teams (product, software, compliance, operations) in various projects to write high quality PRDs/tickets that convey requirements in a form very clearly and unambiguously consumable by engineering.
- Act as a product evangelist building awareness, alignment and understanding across org of the product development philosophy and process and for ideas that you are tasked with developing and delivering against
- Responsible for END-TO-END OWNERSHIP of LARGE size and complex projects around developing new product functionalities or improving existing ones.
- Project Manage all projects under your belt, MANAGING TIMELINES, ESCALATING issues with RIGHT PERSON and at RIGHT TIME along with providing clear and crisp updates in various leadership forums.
- Lead, Drive, Influence CORE TEAM MEETINGS towards rational data driven decisions, effectively balancing availability of information, need for speed in business and other key factors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.