Recruitment Consultant at Meyrahkee Advisors Private Limited
Views:3722 Applications:801 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:660
Director - Product Management - B2C School Learning App (10-20 yrs)
About the Client :
They are the creator of India's most loved school learning app and online live classes which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT and IAS.
- Product Management from First Principles - ability to think strategically around a business and customer using first principles
- Logical bend of mind - ability to handle ambiguity and solve problems in a data-driven manner
- Good storyteller - ability to create and sell a story, motivate all towards a vision
- Execution focused - the ability to infuse execution, milestone focused through the team
- Strong communication - ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Honest - ability to acknowledge and accept mistakes, seek help when in need and use influence to solve potential problems before they occur
- Dependable - ability to stand by the team and seen as a source of stability and clarity
- Hiring Mindset- Setting up and hiring a team of stellar product professionals and inspire them to perform at their best at the highest level possible.
- 10 to 20 years of Industry and Product Management experience in a leading consumer internet company or startup managing products through various stages of the life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and mentor junior product managers in previous roles
- Strong academic record, in Computer Science or a related field such as Math, Physics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration. Masters preferred
- Define the product vision working with other PM Leaders and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated capability of building a seamless and pleasurable consumer-focused product with a strong understanding of the Indian consumer needs.
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which delivers a world-class user experience.
- Define the product vision after speaking to customers, working with other PMs and business stakeholders and sales teams
- Conducting industry and competitive analysis, market and user research to understand the emerging trends in the ed-tech industry to identify new opportunities
- Lead product discovery with designers, engineers and business stakeholders to identify and solve for user value, usability, technical and business risks
- Transform user and business problems into validated solutions using technology, data science and analytics, support processes and marketplace policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders. Work closely with Engineering and Business to drive Product roadmap
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks. Prior experience working with engineering through a complete technology product lifecycle.
- Strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity
- A track record of working in successful product teams with million+ users
- Have business and tech-savvy and provide thought leadership by monitoring industry and technology trends
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities