Lead Recruiter at Flipcarbon
Views:103 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - Product Management - Aviation/Semiconductors (15-20 yrs)
Director - Product Management
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- This position will identify product lifecycle from strategy to execution. Work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and develop data-driven matrices.
- Manage and own the Product Leadership to build the product vision, iterate the product and partner on execution.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Understand the Industry segments, their needs by analysing the Product, Market, Customer, Competition, and Regulatory environment.
- Think strategically about business, product and technology and coming up with long term Product roadmaps aligned to the company strategic direction.
- Ability to lead product portfolio in commercial/industrial segments with proven product success at scale and customer delight.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements.
- Able to manage different product variations/versions on a UAV platform.
- Monitor all aspects of the product lifecycle including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, product launch, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
- Develop the Product Management Function by defining the right matrix and structure.
- Mentor the team to deliver in a highly energized, fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment.
Qualification : B. E/ B.Tech and MBA from Premium Schools
- Appreciate technology with an ability to be hands-on with Engineering teams for implementation and trade-offs.
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts along with Sales Head to increase the Market Share.
- Influencing and collaborating with the product marketing team to impact customer engagement.
- Knowledge of government regulations/laws for UAVs.
- Managing the product pricing and control project risks.
- Performing risk management by setting up and maintaining a project risk matrix in order to manage an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, quality, time and costs.
- Monitor plans in line with stakeholders (customers) requirements and coordinating the projects along with its interdependencies.
- Experience in techno functional role to drive the process of product evolution and customer support roadmap and process to balance a fit.
KEY SHARED ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Customers: Synthesize and prioritize across customer wants and needs, balancing them with company strategy and capabilities to define the product roadmap.
- Development Team: Key spokesperson on feature sets and working closely with product development team. Work closely with business, operations, process, design, engineering, project management, marketing and other key stakeholders to prioritize, develop and deliver products in an agile environment.
- Business Team : Work Closely with business team update on product roadmap and share customer feedbacks time to time. Run a survey for customer satisfaction target to achieve more than 95% throughout.
DESIRED BEHAVIOURAL VALUES :
- Commitment to common purpose and goals
- Seating respect on the table
- Displaying Integrity and Ethics
- Taking initiative and ownership
- Being passionate about making a difference
- High energy and willingness to get to get on the ground to make things happen.