Senior Executive HR at Innovsource
Views:671 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Director - Product - Internet/Online (10-15 yrs)
- A hands-on, execution-oriented product leader who will lead a team of Product Managers responsible for various aspects of the business owing up the supply product for partners.
- Define the product roadmap / vision and deliver the same through cross-functional execution and collaboration. Set well defined metrics, key results to track the performance of various initiatives for these Platforms.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information. Collect and analyze feedback from end-users, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products.
- Work effectively with various Business Leaders to understand their customers, carry out small experiments and iterate the solutions thereby creating business impact. Be an enabler for the business to move forward and grow.
- Work very closely with Engineers / Architects and Data Scientists in solutioning and prioritising these concepts and programs.
What is the nature and scope of responsibilities the candidate should have handled ?
- This role demands a real passion for the customer and suppliers/operator partners, great technical depth, first principles thinking, well-honed product judgment, a stubborn refusal to settle, bold innovation, a high design bar, and a mentality of starting with the customer first and working backward.
- Proficient in Product Development (writing/reviewing user stories, product specs, PDLC, and Product Management (driving usage, optimization, etc.) on both Web and Apps.
- Experience in running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, mobile web, and apps. Strong understanding of UX/UI and how they make a difference in the user journey.
- Strong data analysis capabilities and experience with Web and App analytics tools, heatmap tools like
Google Analytics, BigQuery, Hotjar, Mixpanel, etc.
- Have a good understanding of Statistics, proficiency in using data (at scale) and understands how Tech
Platforms function for a large scale business like redBus. Good working knowledge of basic statistics, SQL, Mobile Apps and SEO.
- Business acumen to appreciate how all aspects of business come together and understanding levers for business growth and profitability. Be a cross-functional leader.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to work on an MVP mode with fast iterations. Own strategy, product vision and roadmap for delivery of an entire product.
- Solves large business problems encompassing multiple product areas/across org. Invest in the team's development in line with the strategic needs of the organisation.