Director at Acumeus Solutions
Views:211 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Director - Product - International Beauty brand (8-14 yrs)
Company is looking for a seasoned Director Product to own the customer experience across the brands website, mobile app (iOS & Android) and our AR/VR platform. Director Product must be obsessed with improving customer experience and business metrics, while managing teams of developers and designers in partnership with business leadership.
Responsibilities include understanding user requirements and implementing these designs well thought out feature improvements, new product iterations and successful market launches. The candidate should have good experience with product best practices (Agile, Web & Mobile Technologies) and wireframing tools. Should be able to create both functional and appealing features that address business needs and helps improving customer experience.
The candidate would be responsible for enhancing and designing a world-class mobile application / web portal for our platforms. And also, responsible for choosing libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of the application and market trends. The candidate would need to work with developers and other technical team members towards a seamless mobile /web experience, and ensure product competitiveness in our industry (beauty & ecommerce)
- Min 12 years of experience as a Product Professional for web and/or mobile, with successfully launched products available for review (must be live)
- Graduate education in Computer Science or other technical degrees, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of the latest web and mobile technologies, cross browser and platform innovations, as well as some knowledge of AR/VR.
- Working knowledge of Magento 2.0
- Knowledge of basic wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, [optional]Sketch and InVision)
- Must be comfortable prioritizing feature sets, evaluating technical feasibility and effort estimation
- Latest Technologies will add advantage i.e JSON / Node JS / Angular etc.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Should possess knowledge of working with responsive grids
- Good time-management skills, must be able to work with minimal supervision across teams and external vendors
- Experience with latest product and design best practices, thoughtful interaction design, design-development handoff and rapid prototyping in response to business and user needs
- Must be comfortable working with developers and business owners, and reporting to leadership on a frequent basis
- Own Customer Experience & User Journeys End-to-End, and collaborate with business and IT teams to deliver improvements to improve UX to improve key points in those journeys.
- Implement and refine CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) strategy along with IT team
- Continuously improve experience on website and mobile app, deliver products to market successfully and on time.
- Review and provide advice on technology stack decisions (ecommerce, mobile app, loyalty, AR/VR) to ensure best in class operation within budget
- Manage and report on all relevant product metrics, and suggest ways to improve key business metrics when needed
- Work with Business & Product to identify needs and turn insights into usable design that can be handed off the development
- Hire junior members of the product team and train to staff up the organizations product capabilities
- Understand the end to end Customer Journey, and uncover pain points from the users perspective. Using a data driven approach, turn these pain points into moments of delight for the customer and update designs
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with business team
- Experience in mentoring other designers.
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, process flows and sitemaps
- Ability to manage one's time effectively to meet multiple and tight deadlines
- Work with development to ensure high quality designs are fully actualized.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and software developers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in an agile, dynamic environment.
- Collaborate on high fidelity interactive prototypes, design and improvement.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, drops in key metrics like conversion, impressions, bounce rates etc.)
- KPIs: Conversion Rates, Bounce Rates, Session Durations, Revenue Per User
- Product Improvement Metrics: Speed, MAUs, DAUs per product and other related metrics
- Individual Productivity & Collaborative Spirit
- Accuracy and Completeness of documents/reports.
- Attendance and punctuality.
- Team handling
- Positive attitude
- Business Acumen