Director - Product & Infrastructure Security - IT (10-20 yrs)
Director - Product & Infra Security
As our Director - Product & Infra Security you will foster a security-first culture within the company and help implement solutions that will enhance their overall security posture and user experience by providing adequate awareness training, workshops, information sessions etc.
- Lead and manage the Product and Infrastructure security function at Junglee Games.
- To foster a security-first culture within the company and help implement solutions that will enhance their overall security posture and user experience by providing adequate awareness training, workshops, information sessions etc.
- Partner with vendor teams and internal business units to conduct periodic security drills ,gamedays, risk, threat and vulnerability assessments to identify and document most impactful risks.
- Recommend and deploy appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Define and implement the end to end Security assessment process.
- To ensure emergency incident and crisis response plans are in place and tested regularly.
- Drive high performance, goal oriented and lean security & compliance team by providing security roadmap built in consultation with business and technical leaders
- Manage Sprint planning and execution of the Security team initiatives.
- Driving automation of the compliance with timely and establish proactive notifications to the internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of Security governance standards and procedures in compliance with regulatory and organizational requirements
- Engineering degree in computer science or related field. Masters' degree is a plus.
- Experience of 10+ years in managing information security, AppSec and Infra security functions.
- Demonstrated/Strong understanding of security principles.
- Proven track record of implementing effective engineering processes and championing their adoption.
- Has the technical capacity and capability to partner with tech leads and architects in problem-solving.
- Experience in communicating effectively written and verbally with the highest levels of management, vendors, auditors, and regulators about our security compliance, processes and posture
- Ability to make concrete progress in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge.
- Good Analytical skills, Problem-solving and Interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.