Consultant at Talhive
Views:460 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Director - Product - FinTech Startup (6-15 yrs)
Director Of Product - Fintech Startup
We are on a mission to transform the lives of working people in emerging markets by helping them reach their financial goals and are looking for a collaborative and curious DOP to join us. This role is perfect for somebody who is excited by the challenges of solving big problems with a huge impact on our customers in a fast-paced start-up environment within financial services.
Role Overview :
We are currently looking for a Director Of Product Management for Savii. In this role, you will :
- Own the strategy and roadmap for the organization
- Manage all aspects of a successful software or technology product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition.
- Partner with the other business leaders to define and drive substantial parts of the customer & seller experience.
- Defines the product acceptance testing criteria, ensures that they are met; plans for and ensures that products (and features) are appropriately used by operations and the BD team;
- Promptly resolves issues faced during operationalization by working with different stakeholders
- Act as a trusted advisor, coach and guide for the team
- Mentor and grow a talented team of product managers to sharpen their craft and deepen their impact.
- Set clear goals, manage project loads, and ensure high-quality deliverables. Someone who empowers growth and supports product decisions across all teams.
- Champion the consumer. Obsess over the consumer. Empathize with the consumer.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, scientists, marketing, and engineering to develop and evolve product philosophy, strategy and roadmap.
- Willing to take risks and push product boundaries - and has a clear POV that can articulate a concept and hold their opinion, while balancing feedback to get to yes/no quickly.
What we are looking for :
- 6+ years of experience in product management, managing high-performing teams and working collaboratively across engineering, design, business and user research teams.
- Experience working on end-user facing products and experiences.
- Passion to be the champion of product philosophy with visibility across our entire organization
- Strong leadership track record with experience across the entire product lifecycle managing multiple concurrent projects and budgets.
- Excellent consultative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to champion continuous change and consult with versatility
- Passion to work in entrepreneurial set-ups, creating/managing a business, comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business environment.
Why would you love this role? :
- Opportunity to work with the best strategic and research minds across the world
- Be an architect with a strong business outcome focus. Collaboration across the board - with diverse teams through ideation, formulation and deployment
- Immense opportunities for growth.