Director - Product - FinTech (10-16 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Product, Technology, Fintech
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role is to Head- Product for the payment vertical of one of the largest fintech MNC
global fintech investor with their vision to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product vision, writing functionality/feature specs, analyzing & designing key performance metrics and driving business results.
- Drive product vision, create and prioritize the product roadmap. Ideate, brainstorm and conceptualize new product ideas that can directly impact the overall organization's bottom line.
- Developing a product strategy and roadmap for PayU's products which should be created by analyzing and prioritizing projects/features, determining the product design and development effort and negotiating launch timelines with development teams.
- Exhibiting a strong bias for action to drive tactical wins and enhancements.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer profile & experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Be a visionary who can think out of the box and introduce new trends in the market and disrupt the beauty buying behavior of the customers.
- Interface with all relevant stakeholders to drive timely, seamless and successful rollouts/launches. You will at any point in time be juggling on multiple projects within the workstream at different stages of product development.
- Work with Engineering Teams & Product Designers to create the optimum and agile Product Development lifecycle.
- Inspire and motivate your resources and get everyone to work towards the common goals.
- MBA and/ or engineering graduate with at least 8 years of experience in product management.
- Must have a proven track record of scaling products and achieving traction via relentless product improvements and innovations.
- Should ideally be from a Fintech or consumer internet background.
- Must be very data driven. Should leverage multiple tools and data sources to take well informed decisions.
- Must have a good understanding of engineering nuances and should ideally have written code at some point in the past.
- Should have experience of writing business logic for algorithms to achieve or optimize business goals.
- Must be high on ownership and a team player.
As Director Product, you will be responsible for driving business KPIs through product initiatives for the company's New Initiatives
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Stuti Relan - +91 (0) 22 4236 3357
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.