Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:2114 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Director - Product Engagement - eCommerce/Startup/Media/Online - IIT/NIT/BITS (4-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Product Director for our client which is a large, well-established online streaming media organization. They are a well-funded firm with a large user base.
- Work with PMs, engineers, and designers to help develop the vision and maintain the roadmap for engagement projects.
- Lead, inspire, grow, and learn from a team of passionate PMs, making yourself and everyone around you better.
- Bring deep expertise in consumer products, especially media, with a solid understanding of data analysis, thoughtful testing, developing algorithms, and incorporating machine learning techniques.
- Drive and monitor any and all metrics around engagement and retention.
- Continuously identify both problem areas and opportunities.
- Work with designers and engineers to deliver the simplest, best, and most beautiful user experience in the market.
- Lead projects from early analysis and problem statement, through concept and launch, post-launch analysis, iteration and improvement, and communication of results. Lather, rinse and repeat.
- BE or MBA from one of India's Premier Institutes
- 4-10+ years of product experience, with a track record of building and shipping beloved consumer products.
- At least 2-3 years of experience leading a group of product managers in an ecommerce / online / media or similar organizations
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Deep understanding of large-scale systems and products, and a strong ability to communicate effectively in both highly technical and completely non-technical conversations.
- An equally strong ability to effectively communicate information, requests, issues, and resolutions. You must inspire, create the right story, and provide context.
- Balance instincts and analytical skills to drive the right decisions at the right times.
Director - Zend Consulting Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.