Director - Product Design - IT Software Services (10-15 yrs)
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Category : IT & Systems
Skills : Director - UX Design
Job Description :
Our Client is looking for a design visionary that has a wealth of experience in building world-class product UX and product design teams. You have a strong visual aesthetic and an eye for creating world class experiences. You are passionate about consumers, their user perspectives and the brand journey they are on. We are looking for an exceptional design leader, thinker and communicator to take the brand and product design to the next level and pioneer uncharted territory.
You will be responsible for working closely with Product, Insights, Engineering and Marketing to produce a one-of-a kind brand experience - and you excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in a fast-paced organization. You're an expert at communicating down, up and sideways, so everyone is aware and in sync.
Client Details :
Founded in 2012, Our Client is headquartered in Silicon Valley and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, and Yahoo. The Company was ranked #1 in Online Reputation Management and #60 in the "100 Best Software Companies" in the world by G2 Crowd.
The company is an all-in-one customer experience platform that provides businesses with the tools to deliver great experiences at every step of the customer journey. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes use our client's products every day to be found and chosen by new customers, be connected with their existing customers, and deliver the best end-to-end customer experience.
- Lead product design teams, including UI/UX research, interaction and visual design.
- Expand and perfect our in-house design process. As experiences move from requirements to design to execution, we will look to you to ensure our designs meet brand expectations while driving business results. You will play a critical role in creating a brand accessible to everyone, and making our product understandable and actionable.
- Mentor and grow a talented team of product designers, user researchers, and content strategists to sharpen their craft and deepen their impact. Set clear goals, manage project loads, and ensure high-quality deliverables. Someone who empowers growth and supports design decisions across all teams.
- Champion the consumer. Obsess over the consumer. Empathize with the consumer. You will drive visual and UX design, content strategy and user research across the company in the pursuit of consistent and high quality experiences.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, scientists, marketing, engineering to develop and evolve product and marketing research, strategy, roadmap.
- Willing to take risks and push design boundaries - and has a clear POV that can articulate a concept and hold their opinion, while balancing feedback to get to yes/no quickly.
- 10+ years of experience in design, with 5+ years of experience managing high-performing and creative staff, and 5+ years working collaboratively across engineering, product management and user research teams.
- Experience working on end-user facing products and experiences.
- Passion to be the voice of design with visibility across our entire organisation
- Design leadership experience across the entire product life cycle managing multiple concurrent projects and budgets.
- User insight and a passion for making people's lives better through great product experiences and campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly explain design decisions
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to lead a team
- Competitive Salary
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mrinalini Marwah on +91 124 452 5417.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.