Recruitment Specialist at Teamlease Services
Views:2716 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Director - Procurement - Electronics Product Manufacturer (20-30 yrs)
- Should have minimum 15 years in Electronics product procurement from Global market
Accountable For Overall Procurement Services Supporting Americas Region In Chennai From A Business Operations And End User Perspective.
- Responsible For Planning; Developing And Leading Established Customer Focused Procurement Service Organization Delivering Improved Organizational Efficiencies And Outcomes For Internal Customers.
- Manage A Team Of 200+ Member Team Delivering Procurement And Supply Chain Support To Our Sites.
- Focus On Automation And Transformation Across All Manufacturing And Shared Services (And Related) Systems And Processes.
- Strategically And Operationally Responsible For Leading, Motivating And Directing The Team To Achieve Efficient And Effective, High-Performance Services.
- Will Be The Part Of The Leadership Team Providing Strategic Vision And Execution.
- Graduate In Engineering/Supply Chain Management Or Candidates With MBA Supply Chain.
- 20 Plus Years Of Experience In Procurement & Supply Chain Functions With At Least 5-10 Of These Years In A Manufacturing Set Up.
- Experience In Leading Procurement And Supply Chain Vertical Of A Shared Services Industry Is Highly Desirable.
- At Least 10 Years In A People Management Role Handling A Team Size Of Min 50-100 Members.
- Proven People Management Skills And Have Led A Team Of Managers/Senior Managers.
- Strong Written And Oral Communication, Analytical, Leadership And Presentation Skills.
- Ability To Consolidate And Handle Remote Teams And Able To Work In Cross Functional Organization.
- Knowledge Of Lean, Six Sigma And Other Business Optimization Techniques Is Desirable.
- Identify, Recommend, And Implement Operational Efficiencies To Drive Continuous Improvement In The Execution Of Procurement Processes.
Here Are A Few Of Our Preferred Experiences-
- Knowledge Of ERP (Preferably BAAN) Experience In BPO / Manufacturing Industry Preferably In Electronics.
- Knowledge Of MS Office And MS Outlook.
- Prior Experience In Implementing RPA And Advanced Analytics (AA).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.