Recruiter - Human Resources at Hapstive Services
Views:1439 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Director - Procurement - BPO/ITES/BFS (6-15 yrs)
This is a senior role that will lead the India procurement team based in Mumbai and Bangalore.
The primary management functions are to lead the procurement team and set objectives and goals to meet the business stakeholders needs for operations, IT and perform corporate procurement across all business units for professional services, goods and services and IT software and hardware spend.
The AVP will work across all business units including operations, travel, HR and IT to identify and execute sourcing solutions to drive down foretasted spend for the customer and provide vendor performance, ensure compliance and contract management.
He or she will provide senior leadership updates on procurement projects including TCO analysis.
- This role requires a highly motivated individual who can work across matrix-ed organizations, can lead project teams to define requirements and drive timely decisions.
- Work domestically across operations, finance, HR, Facilities, and IT and ensure adherence to Global Procurement standard processes
- Have experience executing RFXs, assessing vendor proposals to identify greatest value and negotiate best possible terms and conditions to include rebates, discounts and warranties.
- Develop structural analysis of spend to enable informed decision making and to ensure sourcing effort
- Leverages market intelligence, should-cost modeling, TCO analysis, and best in class negotiation methods.
- Create/negotiate contracts that reflect the results of sourcing initiatives while managing supply risks.
- Establish best in class SLAs to monitor and measure vendor performance against contracted obligations/service levels and business expectations and ensure compliance.
- Identify savings either in cost or process improvement.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to drive process and standardization in procurement.