Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:299 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Director - Procure to Pay (14-20 yrs)
Experience 14+ Years
Qualification - CA/CMA/CPA/MBA (Tier 1 institutes)/CFA/ACCA etc.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Own transformation of P2P processes and systems with a focus on control automation and risk reduction
- Process standardization and implement best in class processes with focus on efficiency and end-user experience
- Collaborate with P2P Assurance team and wider governance team to ensure risk control
- Design and transform business processes from a decentralised to a shared services model in order to support outsourcing initiatives for external customers.
- Understanding customer's P2P business processes and aligning these with P2P technology through business process workshops, configuration of P2P solution, testing and training of P2P solution.
- Drive continuous improvements within P2P and create and prioritise P2P road-map.
- Ensuring standarzisation, efficiency, connectivity, and optimisation of the entire P2P process and creating value across this process.
- Work with finance operations teams to support improvement in processes driving improved performance
- Serve as the systems implementation lead for the key clients throughout the project by facilitating the workflow implementation along with providing user training, collaterals and supporting the change management process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.