Director - Process Excellence - Investment/Wealth Management Firm (16-22 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Skills - Process Excellence, Operations Excellence, Business Excellence
Job Type - Permanent
Description - As a Leader in Process Excellence, you will be responsible to progress with various business strategic agenda and embed Process Excellence, working with various global business lines to design and deliver innovative solutions to meet the right business outcomes.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the biggest investment/wealth management organisations globally.
- You will be responsible to own and drive the end-to-end senior stakeholder engagement at C suite level and down to enable process simplification and optimization.
- As a Process Excellence Head, you will be responsible to progress the teams strategic agenda and implement process excellence, working with businesses to meet the right outcomes.
- You will work in partnership with business stakeholders providing Process Excellence expertise to identify and shape
opportunities that drive improved customer experience, efficiency and risk reduction.
- You will be accountable for creating and driving the strategy and vision of Process Excellence across the global landscape.
- You will lead a team of more than 20 professionals.
- Proven track record in a leadership role with experience in Process Excellence (Lean Six Sigma, Black Belt etc).
- Proven experience of leadership within transformation function, evidence of creating and transforming strategies to goals.
- Significant experience of reviewing and changing business models to optimize performances and generate cost savings.
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills with a proven record of influencing and managing senior stakeholders.
- Opportunity to work in high demand industry, given current global scenario.
- Leadership mandate for Process Excellence/Operations Excellence professionals.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Parth Gulati on +91 124 452 5477.
Contact - Parth Gulati - +91 124 452 5477
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.