Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:947 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Director - Process Excellence - BPO (15-19 yrs)
Director- Process Excellence
Position Summary :
- Responsibilities will include leading the delivery of business improvement projects to enable improvements in customer and business value.
- The incumbent will provide training, mentoring and guidance to others in the business in the use of Continuous Improvement tools
Primary Responsibilities :
- Lead the definition and delivery of large business improvement projects through the application of Lean Six Sigma and project management tools.
- Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc.
- Lead Capability building of the operations/support function teams in improvement methodologies
- Assist with the definition of potential projects to support the future growth of the business by identifying, quantifying and comparing potential projects, and playing an active role in the prioritization process
- Actively identify potential risks & issues relating to the delivery of projects and manage a resolution process in a timely manner, only escalating major issues.
- Work with business functions to develop and implement data gathering techniques to identify and rank opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Deliver training and provide mentoring support in Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Root Cause Analysis, Kaizen and workshop facilitation techniques, while being an exemplar of all these skills among others
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for providing analysis support and guiding teams on improvement methodology
- Mentor and lead improvement projects
- Generate business impact through Improvement initiatives.
- 15+ years of overall experience in driving independent Green Belt/Black belt six sigma projects and lean transformation projects.
- Lean Six Sigma expertise, experience of large and complex lean projects and track record of significant delivery
- Should have done Quality & Business Excellence roles in large capacity
- Leading and executive large strategic transformations.
- Deep Understanding of Tools and its Implementations on ground
- Knowledge of process automation / Robotic Process automation / digitization techniques and technologies
- Experience and knowledge of working in a global services organization
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and communicate well at all levels, delivery to suit audience
- Ability to structure, analyse and present complex ideas and data, as well as resolve complex problems
- People management skills with demonstrated ability to build a transparent and cohesive team
- Hands on experience in managing process delivery, emphasis on - People and Process Management-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.