Specialist Recruiter at Antal International Network
Views:1330 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Director - Privacy - Technology/Product/eCommerce Firm (12-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- This position is responsible to initiate, design and ensure the implementation of policies, procedures and controls to ensure the Company's compliance with privacy. This position serves as key strategic compliance partner who facilitiates a robust and effective privacy committee with application across the enterprise.
- Initiate and design policies, guidelines and procedures to drive privacy compliance across the enterprise. Areas of scope include privacy/record retention across the enterprise (all channels in which the company does business).
- Manage the implementation of privacy/records retention compliance programs, systems and training.
- Initiates cross-functional efforts to drive organizational alignment and ensure compliance with privacy obligations.
- Manage the development and implementation of cross-functional compliance risk identification, monitoring and assessment procedures. Conduct and direct assessments to identify required compliance strategies and action plans for review with cross-functional teams and provide feedback and recommendations for process controls or policy improvements.
- Defines success metrics for areas of responsibility and integrates them into core business metrics. Monitor, evaluate and measure operational program processes for review with cross-functional teams in order to close compliance gaps, and drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with compliance training & communications team relating to communications, alerts and tools for educating partners.
- Articulates corporate positions on compliance matters to regulators and external agencies and directs involvement with regulators to ensure compliance with all legal requirements.
- Develops external relationships and alliances strengthening the company's reputation within compliance community and leads regulatory outreach meetings, ensuring that the company's compliance programs, policies, procedures and reports are communicated in a persuasive, accurate and understandable way and that sensitive data is protected. Monitors emerging compliance requirements, including new regulations, and develops strategies to respond to compliance risks.
- Ensures that compliance programs, policies, procedures and reporting are consistent with global direction and leverage global talent and resources.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Law Graduate OR similar academic qualifications
- 12+ years of experience of working in Technology/Product/ ECommerce organizations driving Privacy charter
- Experienced in implementing and managing privacy/employment compliance programs. Detail and process oriented, thought leader and is well versed with latest trends in their core areas and their applicability for business impact