Recruitment Manager at High Finch Global
Views:2418 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Director - Presales - Travel Transportation Firm (16-25 yrs)
Presales Director Travel Transportation
- Ability to independently anchor medium - large size bids (USD 5 Million+ ) and also contribute to deals anchored by other team members
- Ability to qualify new opportunities from all Geos for bid go / no go decision
- Adequate understanding of various estimation techniques (WBS, FP, UCP) and ability to coordinate and lead reviews
- Ability to envisage the entire project lifecycle, understand explicit and implicit requirements and provide understanding of requirements to the entire proposal team.
- Bid - planning and management throughout the proposal process to ensure timely and high quality of the proposal response documents
- Manage bid team virtually and consolidate inputs from various stakeholders viz. Delivery, Service Lines, Sales, Account Management and Business Finance teams. Help the sales and pre-sales team identify the right positioning of the win-themes for large bids.
- Facilitate reviews with Leadership team with respect to solution, delivery and commercial commitments outlined in the proposal
- Contribute to the written content of the proposal including key sections of the proposal viz. executive summary and win theme narratives
Other capabilities :
- Onsite work experience in US and/or Europe; Ability to collaborate with global Account Management and Sales teams and develop winning propositions
- Ability to inspire and lead a distributed pre-sales team and manage work through efficient planning, allocation, tracking and guiding responsibilities
- Should be adept at relationship building and stakeholder management - both within partners/clients
- Understanding and articulation of latest trends, including showcasing of any published thought leadership; articulated point of view on Digital and Travel trends will be desirable.
- Understanding of sales pipeline management, Go-to-market models for India IT services in a global context etc.
- Ability to prepare business case, point of view, case-study collateral based on primary & secondary research
- Ability to work with marketing to create a compelling positioning.
- Facilitate and participate in the proposal walk-throughs with the client along with the bid team
- Understanding and practice of relevant bid preparation and defense techniques similar to those promoted by Advisories as ISG etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong command of English language
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.