Director/Portfolio Manager - Cards Segment - FinTech (8-15 yrs)
Portfolio Manager (Cards) - Director Level/ Leading Fintech
Hiring for a leading fintech client, headquartered in Bangalore.
Role : Portfolio Manager (Cards) - Director Level for Cobranded credit card business
Key requirement : To manage Credit Card Portfolio and execute end to end projects for moving the portfolio metrics in right direction-Activation, Spends, SPAC, ATS, Attrition, and Dormancy
The LOB : Cobranded credit card business
Cobranded credit card business thrives on deep partnership with key banks. This team is responsible for onboarding of customers, application, booking, activation and portfolio management for all cobranded credit cards. Customer experience across the journey while applying for card is also owned by this team.
1. Develop Portfolio Strategy to maximize Spends and profitability of portfolio
2. Customer Life Cycle management, Segmentation and targeting of customers for engagement activities.
3. Run customer facing campaigns and communications to meet the targets for Spends, Activations, and Retention
4. Engaging with the Card issuer partners, analytics team and product team to bring improvements in post on-boarding Journey/offerings.
5. Ensuring effective modes of CVP/offer communication, Real time and relevant communications on Onus spends, increasing International penetration across portfolio
6. Industry benchmarking and executing best practices along with banking/network partners for boosting spends
Must haves in the right candidate :
1. Must be a go getter and individual contributor, who can lead a team for impact
2. Identify and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
3. Should possess good communication and negotiation skills to handle the key accounts.
4. People who have managed enterprise accounts (large retailers).
5. Should have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Work Location : Bangalore/ Delhi NCR/ Mumbai
Work Experience required : 8+ years
Educational Qualifications required : Masters/ Bachelors from Tier 1/ 2 schools