Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:3572 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Director - Pharma Forensics - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
The incumbent will lead client engagements related to fraud investigations (for e.g.: asset tracking, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, dispute resolution support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.. Strong leadership abilities, interpersonal skills, business development skills and good acumen of client business are essential.
Your client responsibilities:
- Client Management - Lead role in the execution of client service and to start serving as a Trusted Business Advisor.
- Leads and coordinates the planning and management of assignments, with guidance from the Partner. Managing engagement economics and Operational efficiency.Managing risk and independence issues on client engagements.
- Understand business & industry issues/trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem-solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Networking & Marketing - Generate additional work from existing clients and support in selling new client proposals. Start building networks across the firm - locally & internationally.
Your people responsibilities as a Director, you will:
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively discharge supervisory responsibilities
- Manage teams - motivate and inspire confidence in junior colleagues
- Provide real-time constructive verbal feedback to team members and facilitate timely completion of Engagement Review Forms
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situation
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
- Work with HR on Recruitment initiatives - Contributing in meeting people plan for the Group
Academic Qualifications : Chartered Accountant / Certified Internal Auditor / Masters in Business Administration / Certified Fraud Examiner / LLB
Experience: 10 + years of post- qualification experience in Risk Advisory, Forensic Audits and allied areas.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.