Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:299 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Director - Performance Marketing - Internet/Online (8-13 yrs)
Experience: 8 - 13 years
Candidates from Internet/Online/eComms
Key Skills: Performance Marketing, PPC, Paid search and Marketing, Facebook Campaigns, Google AdWords,
Core experience in Online paid advertising is required
Roles and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage team of 4 - 5 Performance Marketing across the geography and get into ground level to perform the task and achieve the business goal.
- The position manages paid marketing campaigns with Monthly budgets of Rs. 5 Crores and above.
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimisation of Facebook campaigns with goals to increase transactions, new users, acquired via AdWords
- Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across Search, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business goals.
- The role requires IC (Individual Contribution) + Team contribution and even manage external agencies.
- Managing and maintaining large keyword lists.
- Improve quality score of ads on google and optimise campaign structure
- Running A/B tests across paid search campaigns & landing pages
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to internal business goals.
a) Radical Accountability: Run the vertical like your own business. Product is incredibly high quality with 20%+ conversion.
b) Systems Thinking: Early stage start-up hence requires incredible detail orientation and process thinking. Doer versus a talker.
c) Extremely creative/hacker mindset with In-depth knowledge of PPC ecosystem