Director - Performance Marketing - Education/Media (10-15 yrs)
Director - Performance Marketing
Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for business growth
- Lead the team in planning and executing a strategy across multiple touch points
- Providing regular feedback to the product team
- Improvement of performance Funnels
- Optimizing all channels to deliver the best ROI while ensuring targets are met.
- Ensure process improvements pro-actively and improve operational efficiency
- Periodic reporting to management on the performance of campaigns
- Gathering insights into campaigns and consumer behaviour and implementing the learnings
- Developing and executing new and innovative strategies for consumer acquisition
- Continuous experiment and run A/B Testing on campaigns, messaging and targeting to improve ROI
- Interface with key stakeholders in order to plan and execute campaigns
- Provide clear and actionable insights to the business stakeholders
- Drive execution on strategic high impact projects for steep growth
- Coordinating and driving end-to-end cross-functional projects in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Identifying high impact experiences and developing and implementing strategies to solve for the same
- Develop strong hypothesis, conduct A/B analytics and make data based recommendations
- In-depth understanding of social media marketing strategy & Channels
- Supervision and execution of all social media activities.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Taking Ownership toward RoI driven digital marketing i.e: user acquisition, re-marketing & re-engagement.
- Finding new ways to leverage Facebook, Twitter, etc. for professional and business purposes.
- Creating social media campaigns.
- Understands the purpose, roles, tasks, duties and responsibilities of his role and how it links to the other roles.
- Ability to analyse reports and available data to formulate business insights and decide what recommendations to make basis them.
- Ability to identify requirements of the organization's information systems and participate in decision-making processes with key stakeholders to decide what kind of Predictive and Forecasting Reports need to be created and published.
- Ability to make major decisions impacting strategic outcomes appropriately and effectively.
- Demonstrates ability to make unpopular and difficult decisions when necessary.
- Ability to handle varying amounts of information, distil key points drawing practical conclusions translating into a strong business case and business requirements.
- Ability to look beyond the obvious solutions and ways of working and create better reports or more efficient ways of reporting.
Education and Experience :
- MBA in Marketing
- 10+ Years Relevant experience(atleast 5 - 6 Years experience on app marketing)
Interview Process :
- Round 1 - Technical discussion
- Round 2 - Technical discussion
- Round 3 - Managerial discussion
- Round 4 - HR discussion
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.