Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:2165 Applications:503 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Director - Performance Management & Organization Development - PMS - Manufacturing (12-18 yrs)
Role Summary/Purpose :
- Responsible for the end to end design and implementation of Talent Management & Organisation Effectiveness related interventions such as driving Performance Management System, Job Evaluations, Org structure designing, Development plans, Critical talent management, career and succession planning, competency management etc.
Position Responsibilities :
- Responsible for identifying best market practices in Performance/Talent Management space & organisation effectiveness.
- Support the Rewards & Performance Management Head in developing performance management program design & strategy
- Support the design and implementation of career development and performance management programs strategies, processes, and tools.
- Support and maintain high potential career development program processes, procedures, tools, and guidelines/framework.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of organisation-wide career path
- Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role within the organization deriving productivity linkages to support stakeholders and business with achieving greater performance
- Designing the Job evaluation methodology for the organisation
- Ensure the development and implementation of core competencies and key performance measures into performance appraisal system.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are being used to effectively manage operations work processes and individual performances and to identify and manage operational risks, deliver analytics to support the findings and recommend solutions for improvements
- Review and improve existing performance management systems and employee motivation plans
- Conduct Assessment Centers for senior management level promotions.
- Coordinate and maintain all assessment frameworks (such as goals, feedback, etc) as they relate to performance management by working closely with appropriate stakeholders
- Develop and execute a plan that enables the key stakeholders to utilize data outcomes from performance management for their operational and strategic decision-making
- Ensure that employee development plans are prepared as an outcome of the performance management process which would be inputs for L&D team for program design.
- Keep abreast with the industry best practices in OE & Talent Management.
Measures of Success :
- Comprehensive Job role creation
- Execution of Job Evaluation Methodology
- Designing the functional structures to create synergies with in the organisation.
Skills Sets Required :
- Degree (HR specialization)
- Exposure to Job evaluation methodology
- Ability to objectively analyze current practices, identify improvement opportunities, build consensus and drive implementation.
- Strong working knowledge of HR policies processes & practices.
- Outstanding communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong conflict resolution skills, and ability to execute under tight deadlines
Relevant Experience :
- 10-12 years of experience in the Human Resources function in a Manufacturing Industry preferred