Partner at Talent Monitor
Views:1235 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
Director - People & Culture - IT (10-16 yrs)
Director - People & Culture
What you'll do:
Recruitment, Hiring, Onboarding across geographies
1) Develop strategies to identify talent; scale recruitment and hiring process for all employees, from collaborating with managers on crafting job descriptions to extending job offers.
2) Manage and conduct general organizational onboarding and orientation for new employees globally in collaboration with the leadership team.
3) Manage and conduct offboarding of staff, including exit interviews; analyze data and make recommendations for corrective action and continuous improvement.
Professional Development/Performance Management
1) Oversee performance management activities, including ongoing feedback, documentation of individual and team performance issues, annual performance evaluations, and performance improvement plans
2) Implement performance management approaches and systems; maintain knowledge of industry trends and best practices in workplace development and change management.
3) Identify departmental training needs, and assist directors with finding appropriate training resources; ensure that training is being offered to all employees across all programs;
1) Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
2) Provide leadership and direction to ensure compliance with all employment-related laws and regulations across our teams in India and the United States; advise management on necessary actions in alignment with current employment law requirements.
1) Oversee employee events and appreciation activities such as the annual retreats, social events, and group activities, tracking anniversaries, birthdays, and other milestones
2) Assess and advance employee engagement and satisfaction
3) Serve as the go-to people leader for all employees; proactively engage them to improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
4) Exhibit understanding, sensitivity, and responsiveness to cultural differences present in the company's service and employee population; oversee the creation and implementation of programs that build momentum for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
5) Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; where applicable, conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
1)Develop and administer a consistent and progressive compensation program, including salary surveys and market research, to ensure the company is competitive within its market Benefits Management/Payroll
2) Monitor budgets for recruiting, training/staff development, and benefits programs
Manage all HR administration, including the organization's benefits programs, and provide payroll support to the Finance department
Skills you bring to the table:
1) 10+ years of experience in HR in a similar role
Experience working with an organization that has team members across the US and India is mandatory.
2) A good understanding of SaaS businesses is a bonus.
Resourceful and able to find creative solutions, thinking beyond current systems and approaches
3) Understanding of best practices and experience in building inclusive and engaged workplaces
4) Ability to deal with conflict effectively and to manage difficult situations confidently and calmly
5) Demonstrated ability to coach and counsel both executive-level management and employees; willingness to make decisions
6) Strong project management skills; ability to effectively plan, implement and manage programs and functions; ability to implement, explain, and apply relevant policies, procedures, laws, and regulations
7) Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
8) Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
9) True love for technology and what you do
10) Maniacal attention to detail
11) Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.