Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:637 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Director - Payments & Cash Operations - Bank (18-22 yrs)
Director Payments and Cash Operations
Our client, a global Banking leader, is actively seeking an experienced individual to be part of their Cash Operations team and provide oversight for the Operations and Business Management. The incumbent should have experience in Cash & Payment operations and corporate business strategies.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Manage day-to-day activities maintaining the quality and accuracy of the process.
- Manage large internal and external teams.
- Liaison with onshore team for smooth transition of new projects and process.
- Effectively manage various audits requests while maintaining the data accurately.
- Analyze the gaps, if any and provide the required solutions.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Experience in cash operations, management reporting in global Banking environment.
- Should have 18-22 years of experience with at least 10 years in financial services or operations environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, change management and project management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.