Director - Partnerships & Growth - NGO (4-10 yrs)
About the Organization and Project-
A pioneering organization to focus on integration of skill education within mainstream education. Working directly on the ground and in partnership with 24 states/UTs across India, the organization currently covers 1 million + students across 10,000+ government schools.
Deriving from its founders life experiences (who believe that education happens all the time anytime anywhere), the organization pioneered internships with small and micro enterprises as part of school curriculum during 11th and 12th grade in Maharashtra three years back and is now ready to scale up this program at a national level. Currently their operations are in Delhi and Pune.
Our vision is that by 2030, each and every student in India graduating from 12th grade should have done undergone an internship regardless of her/his education stream and location. We are looking for someone to lead this effort at national level targeting minimum 100,000 internships in three years. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is ready to own this mandate and deliver on it. The position is part of the senior management team of the organization. The selected candidate will be provided with resources and freedom to make it happen!
Candidate Description -
1. One who is a die-hard optimist
2. One who is a great story teller
3. One who is not looking for credit, but focused on getting the work done
4. One who will lead the team to run operations across all over India
5. One who has the track record of Idea to Execution
6. One who is comfortable with Technology for scaling up operations
7. One who can work with Founders Syndrome