Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:11603 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Director - Partner Growth - Packaging Procurement - eCommerce (15-20 yrs)
About the role
The role is to lead the seller relations & sourcing function of the company. It will involve identifying the best of the unbranded finished goods manufacturers and drive partnerships with them to meet Bizongo's client's requirements across different industries. Function's key responsibility is to adopt new age technology-enabled processes to bring efficiency and transparency into the entire sourcing process. Also, it will drive effective cost reduction by applying a fresh perspective to traditional sourcing strategies.
- Set up new age technology enabled and transparent sourcing processes for unbranded finished goods like packaging, printed, marketing material etc
- Strike partnerships with the best of the manufacturers in the industry by establishing a rigorous seller capability identification and onboarding process
- Work closely with national and regional sales heads for demand planning, prediction and developing product expansion strategies
- Ensure cost reduction through data & technology driven frameworks for seller selection, business share allocation and product costing
- Introduce innovative cost saving techniques defying global convention for procurement excellence
- Drive partner sellers engagement through contract management and effective communication
- Conduct regular business reviews to assess seller performance and keep account of health of fulfillment operations (on time delivery, no quality failure, high NPS)
- Empower partner sellers with better cash flows by providing best in class customised working capital solutions
- Hiring, onboarding and nurturing the best of the talent
Job Requirements :
- Good leadership skills with structured thinking, having previous experience in building and managing highly scalable sourcing teams
- Problem solving through data driven insights and technology driven processes
- Fast learning, networking and researching skills, high energy levels, ability to meet defined targets, sound understanding of business principles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Office and should be inclined towards Data Analytics
Why work with Bizongo?
Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 100 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, FedEx, Deloitte and HUL
Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast-paced and electrifying environment
Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.