Director - Outreach - Education - South (15-20 yrs)
Director - Outreach - South India
- Strategize and develop data driven plans for effective outreach initiatives and enhance student enrollment for the under-graduate and post-graduate programmes of the university in line with the diversity and quality goals of the programmes.
- Deepen engagement with key stakeholders and influencers in the school / higher education ecosystem.
- Ensure target numbers of leads are generated and applications submitted.
- Define the key messages for the outreach efforts of each programme in coordination with the communication team and ensure design and execution of programs to deliver the same to aspiring students and influencers.
- Plan and administer the conduct of institutional marketing and outreach events including but not limited to open houses, workshops, webinars / seminars, applicant meet ups, participation in career fairs and related events.
- Develop and execute the digital media reach, engagement and campaign strategy with the Communications function to meet the required enrollment numbers.