HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:681 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Director - Outbound Sales - Internet/eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
As a Director, Outbound Sales, Your responsibilities will include building a highly talented sales team, defining efficient sales operations processes and required sales tech, and recruiting delivery partners for Amazon. The ideal candidate will possess an outbound sales management background with experience building a team and creating new sales processes. (S)he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute sales plans to hit aggressive growth targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hire and develop an outstanding sales team from the ground up
- Continuously develop top talent through skill development, coaching and mentoring
- Define and develop brand new sales operations processes to ensure high output
- Work cross functionally to define sales tech infrastructure requirements and ensure successful implementation
- Be a strategic partner with the marketing team to ensure we are driving high quality leads
- Meet our exceed monthly growth targets
- Develop regular reporting of sales team performance for leadership
- Experience in a new unit business or a startup
- Experience defining sales tech requirements for a CRM such as Salesforce
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear - Yes, let's do that!- and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have vibrant resources and utilize modern technology.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.