Head - Recruitment at Placenet Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:535 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Director - Operations Technology (15-25 yrs)
Job Title; Director Operations - IT
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, oversee, and monitor the day-to-day operations of Co., in India
- Act as corporate director for India, including P&L responsibility and designation as banking/signing authority
- Liaise with leadership team to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Maintain an organizational structure that effectively responds to the evolving needs of the business, ensuring that all day-to-day operations are consistently aligned with organizational objectives
- Report to senior leadership and board on overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics
- Continuously assess & identify new business opportunities and target markets.
- Assess and manage the principal risks of local business operations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Ensure that functional teams have adequate governance processes in place
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Allocate resources appropriately to meet project deadlines and operational requirements.
- Evaluate and report on the efficiency of business procedures, and recommend and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners and vendors
- Oversee local sales and customer support processes, recommending adjustments to enhance customer satisfaction
- Motivate the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives
- Provide guidance and support to different departments, ensuring seamless collaboration and effective communication.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Encourage and provide mentoring and effective leadership as a cornerstone for maintaining effective work relationships and a high performance team
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Recommend and implement strategies for enhanced business performance through cost reduction, capacity increase, or quality improvement
Desired Candidates Profile:
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Proven experience as a Managing Director or similar executive role at a multi-national company
- 5+ years in a senior management role at a tech company, preferably in an Agile environment
- 8+ years of proven operational experience
- Previous experience in healthcare IT or medical imaging (PACS, RIS, VNA)
- Hands-on B2B and B2C working experience in India and other global markets
- Previous experience in a growth-stage SaaS environment; scaling to $20M+ ARR
- A strong network of top product/development talent in India
- Proven ability to drive business growth and manage operations.
- Demonstrated skill in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning
- Experience building a talented team to achieve business growth
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Strong analytical ability, with the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills to address operational challenges effectively.
Experience : 15+ yrs
Job Location : Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.