Recruiter - Human Resources at Hapstive Services
Views:2056 Applications:471 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:286
Director - Operations - Service Delivery - Voice/Semi Voice Process - BPO/ITeS (10-20 yrs)
Director is responsible to independently run the day to day operations and ensure service delivery as per SLA. The person will interact with internal external customers across the globe and ensure program outcomes are delivered as defined.
- Responsible for the service delivery to the client (Internal & External)
- Monitor and track the performance with respect to SLAs, client satisfaction (Internal & External)
- Setting and meeting performance targets for accuracy, efficiency and quality and ensuring meeting client's SLA
- Develop and monitor the performance standards of the team against planned objectives, reports from customers, execute activity plans, identify deviations from the plan and recommending and/or taking corrective actions to improve any unfavorable results.
- Innovate, design, develop, and implement processes, systems, and technology to support and enhance the process.
- Sets and achieves departmental goals and results by using best practice leadership and management principles and ensuring adherence to organizational procedures, policies, and systems.
- Development and implementation of strategies to meet customer satisfaction goals and devising innovative ways to provide superior service.
- Workforce planning, goal setting, performance management, coaching, training, and development plans to ensure accomplishment of work objectives.
- Provide regular solution based reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the assigned function.
- Document, examine and report quality issues, their reasons and suggest possible improvements.
- Continuous follow up to ensure that product updates are implemented by the team.
- Manage and implement regular internal meetings including follow-up to achieve the goals set.
- There will be no pacific business verticals the candidate will be handling. He will be involved in all the business verticals.
- Candidate's current role should be a Director Position
- Candidate should be open for rotational shifts.
Please apply with your updated profile and we will reach you back if your profile matches our requirements.