Lead - HR at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:882 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Director - Operations - BPO (12-15 yrs)
Director Operations (500 FTE Handling /Exposure in BFSI /International BPO experience is must /US Shift/Temporary WFH)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
This position requires managing/leading Managers/Sr. Managers and unto 500 associates for operations.
The position requires a mature and high energy individual with minimum 12 - 15 years hands on exposure of international call center.
- Ensuring adherence to all applicable policies and regulations.
- Managing and reducing the attrition'
- Training the Managers on people and process management
- Should be able to face the client and represent the organization
KEY RESULT AREAS :
- Managing the operations so as to meet all client specified and internal KPIs.
- Managing the costs to meet the profitability targets for the business unit.
- Contribute towards increasing the revenue for the business unit.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
- 12-15 years of business experience(International exposure would be an advantage
- Experience in Banking/Financial services and/or the US Mortgage industry would be an advantage
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Excellent communication skills and team building successes
- Exposure to large scale operations management - 500+ associate responsibility
- Conventional loan Underwriting experience will be a plus.
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to lead the team in consistently meeting customer service levels.
- High attention to details so that one can perform in a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Exposure to and ability to leverage technology to achieve business goals.
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task, perform in a time bound manner and mentor staff in making the work more engaging and meaningful.