Recruiter at Hapstive Services
Views:4286 Applications:576 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Director - Operations - BPO (10-20 yrs)
The Director is responsible to independently run the day to day operations and ensure service delivery as per SLA. The person will interact with internal external customers across the globe and ensure program outcomes are delivered as defined.
- Responsible for the service delivery to the client (Internal & External)
- Monitor and track the performance with respect to SLAs, client satisfaction (Internal & External)
- Setting and meeting performance targets for accuracy, efficiency and quality and ensuring meeting client's SLA
- Develop and monitor the performance standards of the team against planned objectives, reports from customers, execute activity plans, identify deviations from the plan and recommending and/or taking corrective actions to improve any unfavorable results.
- Innovate, design, develop, and implement processes, systems, and technology to support and enhance the process.
- Sets and achieves departmental goals and results by using best practice leadership and management principles and ensuring adherence to organizational procedures, policies, and systems.
- Development and implementation of strategies to meet customer satisfaction goals and devising innovative ways to provide superior service.
- Workforce planning, goal setting, performance management, coaching, training, and development plans to ensure accomplishment of work objectives.
- Provide regular solution based reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the assigned function.
- Document, examine and report quality issues, their reasons and suggest possible improvements.
- Continuous follow up to ensure that product updates are implemented by the team.
- Manage and implement regular internal meetings including follow-up to achieve the goals set.
- Team development : Create growth maps for team members
- Control attrition and ensure that the attrition levels are kept within the set parameters
- Identifying areas of improvement within team and translating these into development plans.
- Optimizing team efficiency and ensuring consistent improvements in productivity
- Ensuring high level of team morale and employee satisfaction
- Ensuring continuous adherence to existing guidelines on various aspects of delivery, response to internal clients, mail etiquettes.
- Ensuring adherence to people related policies/ procedures, maintaining integrity, discipline and confidentiality.
- Adhere to ISMS Policy of the organization
- Adhere to Quality Management System of the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.