Delivery Manager at Randstad India
Views:1175 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Director - Operations & Analytics - IT (14-20 yrs)
We have an opening with an organisation which delivers scalable business impact across the enterprise by combining cutting edge AI and ML .
Location : Gurgaon
Objectives and Responsibilities :
- This is the most prominent role and in this position he oversees and monitors all activities of the operational excellence and analytics departments.
- He will be thought leadership and acts as a subject matter expert in the designing and recommending of appropriate analytical approaches and methodology in addressing key issues within the business.
- He will be effective and efficient in P&L management and business planning skills.
- In this capacity, he will also play a mentor ship role to key analytics personnel, ensuring constant improvement in their professional skills, guiding in the execution of their duties upon request, and essentially readying them for taking up his position in the future.
- He is also a strategic one and in this position, he provides management visibility into data-driven insights that inform the business's strategic direction and KPI's.
- In this position, he also determines the adoption of suitable modular tool-sets that drive innovation and create an advantage for the business.
- He also supports other business executives and departmental leaders in making strategic, data-driven decisions, in regard to new products, additional use cases, customer segments, investments, among other subjects.
- He will work closely with the internal departmental heads and executives in an effort to guarantee the delivery of high-quality execution of the diverse array of project deliverable.
- He will also participates in the formulation of data-driven departmental/business decisions (how, where, when, which channels, and so forth) and demonstrates delivery against the business's overall objectives.
- He will also have analytical role to play, and in this position, he builds, maintains, and improves the existing business intelligence and analytics tools across the department and across the business.
- He also drives and oversees initiatives to meet and even exceed performance expectations, key metrics, and enable overall profitability of the business.
- In this role, he will assess the commercial value and risks of growth opportunities as well as provide analytics that will position the business for dynamic growth.
Knowledge and Opportunity :
- He also has the responsibility to stay informed and keep up with the latest industry trends and best practices that he subsequently imparts for constant growth and optimal departmental and business performance.
- He will establishes as the business as an industry leader by actively participating in data conferences, workshops, seminars, and so forth.
Required Qualifications :
- He has to have a Graduate's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Statistics, Information Systems, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
- A candidate for this position will have had at least 14 years of working experience in a Operational excellence and analytics.
- The candidate should also have had vast and successful experience in bringing together diverse functions and building teams.
- A suitable candidate will also have experience working in market/business intelligence, strategic planning, project management, and cross-functional business experience.
Communication Skills :
- A candidate must have excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- He will need to be able to clearly communicate instructions and sensitive information down the line for data analytics and data warehousing personnel to effectively execute their duties.
- He need to report to Senior and relevant stakeholders on the performance departments as well as drafting and presenting proposed strategic approaches for departments across the business.
- These reports and presentation must be clear, concise, convincing, easy-to-understand, and tailored to suit the audience at hand.
Interpersonal Skills :
- A candidate for this position must also have certain personal attributes that make him more suited for the position.
- The candidate must be detail oriented, be comfortable working in a collaborative setting, be comfortable working with business senior executives, be self-motivated requiring minimal supervision, be proactive, be a creative strategic and independent thinker, have superior problem-solving skills, have an ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight-deadlines, have a positive can-do attitude, and demonstrate calmness and composure in times of uncertainty and stress.
People Skills :
- A candidate for the position must demonstrate exceptionally good leadership skills, demonstrating an ability to inspire and lead a large cross-functional group in a unified direction with a common vision.
- He will also demonstrate an ability to influence business leadership and executives.