Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:8570 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Director - Operational Transaction Services - IT Advisory (10-16 yrs)
Transactions (deals) / IT Advisory background : IT due diligence, carve-out or integrations experience; or a deep understanding of core aspects of a typical IT function.
- Project work should include (minimum of 1 projects) management of IT program office of a large implementation of ERP systems, preferably SAP, Oracle EBS, MS Dynamics etc.
- Ability to understand As-Is IT landscape and provide deep insights on current processes, people and technology.
- Should have Programme management or PMO experience and track record of successful delivery of large, complex programmes.
- Preferred experience in leading and delivering of digital or analytics projects - AI, RPA etc.
- Preferred experience in data migration or cut-over & go-live for multiple systems including ERP, Core Banking etc. for global clients.
- Preferred experience of working across industry verticals (eg. FS, Pharma, eCommerce, Mfg. etc.)
- Ability to develop internal and external network in the industry and client network
- Strong Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
- Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Good understanding of technical platforms and risk management measures
- Flexible with working locations, the ability to learn quickly and leverage skills in new situations
- Able to work independently with multi-tasking
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- MBA / CA / MS in relevant engineering disciplines (BE, BTech) with 10-16 years of experience.
- PMP, Prince 2, ERP Certification such as from SAP, Oracle etc.
- Experience with global management consultancy or boutique firm or relevant industry segment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.