Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:6204 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Director - Operational Transaction Services - IT Advisory (10-16 yrs)
Transactions (deals) / IT Advisory background : IT due diligence, carve-out or integrations experience; or a deep understanding of core aspects of a typical IT function.
- Project work should include (minimum of 1 projects) management of IT program office of a large implementation of ERP systems, preferably SAP, Oracle EBS, MS Dynamics etc.
- Ability to understand As-Is IT landscape and provide deep insights on current processes, people and technology.
- Should have Programme management or PMO experience and track record of successful delivery of large, complex programmes.
- Preferred experience in leading and delivering of digital or analytics projects - AI, RPA etc.
- Preferred experience in data migration or cut-over & go-live for multiple systems including ERP, Core Banking etc. for global clients.
- Preferred experience of working across industry verticals (eg. FS, Pharma, eCommerce, Mfg. etc.)
- Ability to develop internal and external network in the industry and client network
- Strong Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
- Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Good understanding of technical platforms and risk management measures
- Flexible with working locations, the ability to learn quickly and leverage skills in new situations
- Able to work independently with multi-tasking
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- MBA / CA / MS in relevant engineering disciplines (BE, BTech) with 10-16 years of experience.
- PMP, Prince 2, ERP Certification such as from SAP, Oracle etc.
- Experience with global management consultancy or boutique firm or relevant industry segment