Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1305 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Director - Operational Risk Management - Financial Services (8-15 yrs)
About our Client
Our client is one of the leading financial services companies.
- Identify and report breaches to the management and recommend changes to make the policies and processes robust
- Responsible for implementing, monitoring, and reporting on internal policy and controls
- Work closely with the internal auditors/inspection team and other teams as per the requirement
- Handle regulatory affairs, communication, and disclosures
- Carry out and monitor compliance of policies on regulations, data confidentiality, etc.
- Prepare disclosures, reports, data submissions according to the regulations or other authorities
- Perform benchmarking of best practices on disclosures, policies across the industry
- Provide inputs for regulatory, reputation, and business risk to management from a risk perspective
- Manage team in a formal team structure with focus on talent management and perform staffing functions such as hiring, training.
- Ensure high-performance standards, high quality, and integrity of data, processes, systems, and policies are maintained
The successful candidate should:
- Be a CA/MBA with 8-15 years of experience in Operations risk management, internal controls in the banking & financial services domain
- Have experience in working with regulatory bodies such as RBI, SEBI
- Have experience in handling a team and communicating with the senior management