HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:5242 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Director - Networking Data Center - FinTech (19-25 yrs)
Hiring for Global Fin Tech leader, based in US.
Role: Head/ Global Director Networking (Data Center)
Technical Abilities required:
- Networking (Juniper, Cisco, Citrix, F5), Infrastructure (WAN, LAN, Datacenter, VOIP, Wireless), Network Technologies (VPN, MPLS, Routing, Switching, Firewall, Load balancing)
- Advanced Troubleshooting,
- Team Management
- ITIL Process Knowledge
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Customer Service skills that focus on raising customer satisfaction
- Highly-skilled network technician who can assume the lead role in troubleshooting major network issues.
- Provide Tier 3 network problem isolation, determination and resolution using various diagnostic techniques, equipment and vendor resources
- Guide team members and members of other groups in troubleshooting efforts to ensure quick resolution
- Provide training to others in various areas of networking.
- Communicates with clients and internal teams regarding problem-solving, testing, and related activities.
- Ensure all technicians adherence to documented Change and Incident management policies and procedures. As well as update the same when appropriate
- Work with various network hardware/software vendors, carriers to resolve problems
- Must have great attention to detail in planning and Documentation.
- Able to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Mentor, Lead, Motivate and develop organizational skills
- Develop process to improve operational efficiency by enhancing service quality & optimizing delivery times
- Report development for executive summary on outage impact, duration, root cause analysis, mitigation and prevention
- Perform other related duties as assigned.