Director - Model Validation - Investment Bank (12-15 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : Finance
Skills : Model validation, Quantitative Analysis, BS/Revenue Forecasting
Job Description : Director - Model validation
Client Details :
Our Client is one of the biggest investment banking organisation globally
- Role will be a key contributor in building and maintaining the stress testing capabilities to support Model Execution deliverable
- Manage the projection model development process and lead the discussions/assessment of model methodology and documentation, including engagement with senior stakeholders, including MD-level.
- Provide key leadership across broader Model execution Finance team, provide critical development and guidance for staff, and manage key deliverable across the team and across the program.
- Support the development of non-trading models for key components of non-trading revenue, expense, and balance sheet.
- Establish framework and manage key business engagement with Front Office leadership team involved in forecasting.
- Work closely with the Business, Product Control, Financial Control and the Quantitative Analytics team to develop, assess, and challenge the assumptions and approach used in forecasting.
- Significant experience in Model Validation with strong communication, organisation, and delegation skills
- Proven track record in a leadership role with experience in quantitative revenue projection modelling
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. They will be responsible for managing key written documentation as well as producing presentations for senior stakeholders
- Extensive technical and financial knowledge to provide a senior level of review and challenge to the modelling results using expert judgement and knowledge of the business
Job Offer :
Leadership Role in one of the biggest investment banking organization globally and vast work exposure
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aayushi Jain on +91 124 452 5411.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.